After World War II, building restrictions eased in Arcadia and the school district began the construction of new schools. Between 1945 and 1952, Santa Anita, Hugo Reid, Highland Oaks and Longley Way were built. Bonita Park, Camino Grove, Dana, Foothills and the High School followed. Baldwin Stocker was the last to open in 1966. Schools were being built every few years to keep up with the demand.