Looking north on Baldwin Avenue, just below Huntington Drive in 1955, shows how much the area has changed, and how the infrastructure has improved. The small businesses are gone, and a modern bank building occupies their space. Curbs and gutters have been replaced, weeds eliminated and street parking is prohibited. The gas station is still there on the corner, but modernized.
top of page
bottom of page